TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Margaret River Readers & Writers Festival (the Festival) is organised and managed by Arts Margaret River Inc. (We, Our or Us) (ABN 61 874 730 774)
- We may amend the Festival program at any time without notice. Changes to the program will be placed on the Festival website (www.mrrwfestival.com)
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or replaced, including lost or stolen tickets.
- Participation in the Festival and entry to any of the Festival venues is at your own risk – please see our COVID policy
- No commercial activity may be conducted, and no written material or goods of any description handed out or otherwise distributed, at Festival venues without our express consent.
- No photographic, audio or video recording may be taken at the Festival site, other than for private non-commercial purposes, without our express permission. A festival photographer will be present and will take general photos at the festival (including attendees) which will be used for promotional purposes and grant acquittals.
- We may refuse admission to the Festival site, and remove from the Festival site, any person whose behaviour is inappropriate or a threat to public safety.
- You must bring a ticket for entry to each session you attend as part of the Festival. Day Pass and Weekend Plus Pass Holders must wear your pass throughout the period you are at the Festival venue.
- Day Passes and Weekend Plus Passes are sold on a per person basis.
- We reserve the right to examine and search all bags (including handbags), parcels and packages which are brought, or proposed to be brought, onto the Festival site, and to effect such other security measures as are reasonably necessary.
- We may amend or vary these terms and conditions at any time and that amendment will take effect from the time the amended terms and conditions are placed on the Festival website (www.mrrwfestival.com)
MRRWF 2022 REFUND POLICY
Change of Mind
You must be double vaccination to attend the Margaret River Readers & Writers Festival 2022 (MRRWF 2022) and will be asked to show proof of vaccination on arrival at any of our venues.
Please DO NOT purchase a ticket if you are not double vaccinated.
Changes to MRRWF 2022 Events.
In the event of a change to our program due to WA Government health advice we will endeavour to inform you of any changes to events you have purchased tickets for as soon as possible. Please ensure your contact details are correct as if you fail to supply correct contact details on your ticket bookings AMR will not be responsible for failure to contact you.
Exchanges, Credits and Refunds.
In the event that the festival is not able to go ahead in the real world due to WA Government health advice our festival program will be delivered fully online. Arts Margaret River Inc. (AMR) will offer the following upgrades and refunds to specific tickets:
- If you have purchased a Weekend Plus pass ($195 / $160 AMR discount) you will be refunded the difference between the cost of your Weekend Plus pass and a Weekend Plus Virtual pass ($150 / $125 AMR discount)
- If you have purchased a Day pass ($110 / $90 AMR discount) you will be offered a Weekend Plus Virtual pass ($150 / $125 AMR discount) and pay the difference in ticket price.
- If you would not like to change to a Weekend Plus Virtual pass a full refund will be offered.
- If you have purchased a session pass or passes you will be offered a refund or to upgrade your ticket/s to a Weekend Plus Virtual pass ($150 / $125 AMR discount) and pay the difference in ticket price.
- If you have purchased tickets to special events (festival launch, walks, workshops) you will be offered an upgrade to a Weekend Plus Virtual pass ($150 / $125 AMR discount) and pay the difference in ticket price. If you would not like to upgrade to a Weekend Plus Virtual pass a full refund will be offered.
- We will not be offering vouchers or gift certificates for Art Margaret River or MRRWF 2023.
- A one-month grace period will be allowed for refund requests.
- If you would prefer not to upgrade to a Weekend Plus Virtual pass like to donate your ticket price to Arts Margaret River Inc. please inform our team. We would welcome your donation.
Unable to attend MRRWF 2022 Events due to COVID-19 related reasons
In the event that you are unable to attend the festival due to any COVID-19 related reason, including but not limited to illness, insufficient proof of vaccination status, waiting on COVID-19 test results, being in contact with a person suspected of having contracted COVID-19, or receiving direction to quarantine or self-isolate, as per the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice we are not required to provide a refund or exchange of tickets, vouchers, or gift certificates.
- We may consider an upgrade Weekend Plus Virtual pass at our discretion – please contact us as soon as possible in advance of your event if you are unable to attend for any of the above reasons: [email protected]